Friday, April 15, 2011

2 weeks left, only 2 days of which are for teaching :)

It's officially Easter Break here in Sweden. 1.5 weeks off. Currently watching the Big Bang theory and relaxing for the night after a very busy week.

Recent Highlights:
- A day snowmobiling and dog sledding.
- A trip to the famous ice hotel including the more famous Absolut Vodka ice bar and an impressive ice chapel. Also discovered Brown's Bear's long lost cousin (see below).
- My first time down-hill skiing on the Swedish Alps, not bad. Kabdalis is the home of the Swedish National Ski team.
- Got Neon pink Nike's.
- Flew kites (but didn't have the supplies to make our own, Swedish kites are inferior)

Kite flying in Jokkmokk

Dogsledding

two of the dogs

The Absolut Ice Bar

The Ice Chapel

Brown's Bears long lost cousin at the ice hotel

The Ice Hotel

Kabdalis Ski Hill


Easter Break Plan
   On Sunday, I leave for Stockholm to spend the week exploring the capital. Should be interesting and I will post a blog when I return.

Looking forward to getting home in two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment