Sunday, March 13, 2011

Arrived in Jokkmokk

Well i'm here! Arrived in Stockholm at noon and had no problem being registered and through security in 5 minutes. They didn't even ask for any id, which I thought was strange. My luggage is beat up but here so that's a bonus. The bus to Jokkmokk was an adventure, the driver didn't speak much English and the stops are kinda sketchy. I arrived and found Stacy wandering down to meet me which was good. First mission was food, let's just say milk is not easy to locate in the store so I have to look again tomorrow.

It's beautiful here, snow covered but sunny. Surprisingly they are having a mild winter and have less snow than when I left PEI. Currently Stacy and I are in the lounge helping translate English PS3 video games for our new Swedish friend Nicholas ----I knew having a younger brother would someday come in handy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment