Okay well its been a busy couple of days on this side of the pond. I'll recap as best I can before heading to bed, as I leave very early tomorrow for Paris!!!! :)
DAY 2: We did a city sight seeing tour that took us all around London. We saw everything from arches to old buildings to the London Tower & London Bridge. We saw Paddington station, the home of Paddington Bear. We saw big Ben, we attended mass at St. Paul's Cathedral and we had a lovely tour of Westminster Abbey. Everywhere you walk they are talking about Princess Di and places that were important to her so we even wandered around Hyde Park and saw her Kensington Palace Home, Wow. As much as you see and hear her name, you see more of Prince William and Kate, their picture is in every store window and even on flags flying around town. It's quite a sight. When we finally returned after a nice dinner (I had steak that was FANTASTIC, cooked to perfection) we realized we were too late to head to a musical so we spent the late evening in a beautiful theatre watching the King's Speech, a fitting tribute to a busy day.
Day 3: Today was all about the countryside as we toured out to Stonehenge. WOW!!! So breathtaking. It was truly stunning. We then topped off our trip by seeing WICKED in the London West End. I was impressed that I even recognized some songs....thanks Glee :). A truly magical adventure in London.
Next up: Paris - including a very early wake up time so i'm off to bed.
Until next time....... Cheers!
Glad you are having a grand time! Can't wait to see the pictures and hear everything in person! Have fun in Paris and enjoy your champagne lunch! Love you bunches baby girl!xoxo
ReplyDeleteLove the blog!...Safe travels to Paris, I'm sure you'l have an amazing time there too, happy travels!! :)
ReplyDelete